• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• KenT

There is no available content written by KenT
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Dougie

Healey World Challenge 2024 VSCDA Road America September

[QUOTE=Dougie;660367]I wanted to get the word out on this special event at Road American in September of 2024. If you own or race a Healey, Austin Healey,

Dougie 05.05.24, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    stonebridge20

SVRA has been sold

45 FF's registered for the Formula Ford Challenge Series at Summit Point in a week and a half at $700 for members including a Thursday test day. Two former

stonebridge20 05.04.24, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    BLS

Lithium Ion BMS question

BMS is Battery Management System. The good ones prevent the battery from charging when the temperature is below 32F as it will destroy the cells. It prevents

BLS 05.04.24, 9:28 PM Go to last post
    Rick Silver

Pitt Race SCCA Majors

Hi Tim, I cant make Mid Ohio, I will be overseas on a business trip. I think my next race will be early June.

Rick Silver 05.04.24, 8:08 PM Go to last post
    Rick Silver

Brake pad

call Mike at Carbotech. The XP20s are a great aggressive compound. I think he will have LD20 XP20 pads on the shelf.

Rick Silver 05.04.24, 8:04 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social