• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• grapefarmeral

There is no available content written by grapefarmeral
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

greghagan

More details

Here are a few more details about the car that folks have asked about.

The chassis was stiffened using suggestions by Pat Prince.

greghagan 05.22.24, 8:42 AM Go to last post
    racerjon1

Flagtronic in car warning light system

Thanks for these notes, the ones I've selected to copy in particular.

Battery power: We can see all of the battery charge in the control

racerjon1 05.22.24, 8:39 AM Go to last post
    racerjon1

Flagtronic in car warning light system

I worked the Flagtronics system at Road Atlanta and VIR and will be heading it up at the Glen next week. I was hoping it would get said in driver's meetings

racerjon1 05.22.24, 8:29 AM Go to last post
    gt_diesel

Looking for Two Seat SR3 under 25k

Looking for a good running and decently maintained SR3 with two seats... Can be right or left hand drive, does not need to be paddle shift, high downforce

gt_diesel 05.22.24, 8:20 AM Go to last post
    racerjon1

Does Solo 1 still exist?

When I saw your post, my heart broke (again) for the decisions we had to make. I have always immensely enjoyed sharing paddocks and racetracks with you,

racerjon1 05.22.24, 8:08 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social