• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Mike Duncan

There is no available content written by Mike Duncan
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

aholt

Extremely motivated to sell

Car is taking up valuable space. I paid $60,000 for the car in 2023... my loss is your gain. $48,500

Take advantage of this price now! If

aholt 05.13.24, 5:38 PM Go to last post
    evildky

Steering Wheels

Ill take it. can I paypal you? shipping to 40204.

evildky 05.13.24, 5:03 PM Go to last post
    rodorico83

about breather tanks overflow

here a drawing.
    the inclinations of hoses can be seen more less in pics. the hose that is sucking oil (as i never saw any oil in the 15mm vent hose)

rodorico83 05.13.24, 4:54 PM Go to last post
    rodorico83

about breather tanks overflow

mmm yes in this case scanvenge hose leads to this tower, so for sure is open at the bottom , but i believe i saw also with the scanvege leading to dry

rodorico83 05.13.24, 4:38 PM Go to last post
    lowside67

2024 June Sprints

A ton of people were vocal that they were not interested in VIR, especially for a second time. I think runoffs this year will be significantly better

lowside67 05.13.24, 3:18 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social