• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Scotty Segers

There is no available content written by Scotty Segers
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

E1pix

Body Panel Molds & Fabrication

While I hesitate going off-topic, a couple notes about BJ… I was a big fan and try to keep his memory alive.

You may like knowing a good

E1pix 05.08.24, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    marshall9

Miscellaneous FF items

Going out today

marshall9 05.08.24, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    10rmotor

Lithium Ion BMS question

Oh I know I'm making it more difficult. When I first started the project I just wanted to see if I could do it, so the cost wasn't really an issue.

10rmotor 05.08.24, 9:05 AM Go to last post
    S Lathrop

Roll Bars

I have some real world experience with roll bar height. I still have a helmet from one of the upside down trips I made, that has a skid mark on the top

S Lathrop 05.08.24, 8:02 AM Go to last post
    BLS

Lithium Ion BMS question

Personally, I think you are making this more difficult than needed. A battery of the type you need is available for around $200 and weighing as little

BLS 05.08.24, 1:02 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social