Liked: 0

Default FOR SALE: 1989 Caracal D

It is with some sadness and a massive amount of procrastination that I finally am getting to this. It is time to sell my racecar, I am ready for a new race class. I have tons and tons of spare parts. I have an them listed in an Excel spreadsheet if you want the complete breakdown. I am asking $10,500 because of the quantity of spares that come with this car, but of course the price is always negotiable.

EVERYTHING FORMULA VEE MUST GO!!!!

Here are some of the highlights:

• Ron Chuck Engine
    • Noble Engine (Needs Rebuilding)
    • Penske Shocks
    • Roxanne Headers
    • Lybarger Transmission
    • BRAND NEW Fuel Cell
    • NEW Front Brakes (Carbo-Tech)
    • Mold for Nose Cone

More pictures are available upon request. You can contact me via email or by phone.

Cheryl Gilbert
    425-829-6547
    broomspeed@msn.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

I should've mentioned that the car is located in the greater Seattle area.

Also, it comes with 27 wheels:

1 set of rain tires
    1 set on iintermediate tires
    4 sets of slicks
    3 unmounted wheels

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Well Cheryl, are we going to se more of you this year in CF ? We all hope so.

Yes, if I can get this car sold. My dad says he won't let me drive the Crossle again until I buy it. Anyone who's met him knows that he probably will stick by that.

Cheryl

Contributing Member

Your Dad was a National champion years ago and I'm sure that he would love to see you drive the Crossle as you have in the past. Tell him that you'll pay him in the future, the season is not to far off. Glad to here that you still plan on racing. Better racing the Crossle than pushing a bassinet!

Haha I'll tell him you said that. No worries on seeing me with a bassinet, I don't see babies in my future only faster racecars!

Some more pics of the car!

Default More pics

Couldn't get them all in one post.

Default Still For Sale

I still have this awesome car for sale. I will be racing in June at Pacific Raceways if anyone wants to come check her out!

Contributing Member

Howdy Cheryl,
    Surprised someone hasn't purchased such a good Vee. The FVee class in Canada, particularly B.C. has been growing quite a bit the past few years. I wonder if they know that your car is available. Perhaps as ad in the Conference bulletin would be sufficent.....

I am little surprised as well considering the care I've taken of this car and that there are a lot of Canadians running Vee these days. It is on the Conference website and in the newsletter. I've had some interest but nothing solid yet. I would definitely love to sell it sooner rather than later but at this point I plan on racing it until it sells. Sadly, that will not be as much as I'd like as I am back in school working on my master's degree.

Anyhow, if you know someone looking for a good Vee send them my way. I am also willing to deliver it outside of Washington (within reason of course).

Cheryl Gilbert

Still for sale!

Contributing Member

It sure is a clean, good looking fast car. Unfortunately, many prospective Vee owners are... looking on the cheap, buys someone else's "dog" and then wonders why they can't go very fast, gets parked in the garage, "it's in storage for the winter" even though its still June.

Car is still for sale...

I am removing the Noble engine from the equation as I've had offers to sell that separately. I am not planning on selling it until the car is sold however, it will not be included in the new price. If someone is interested in the Noble I can add it back it.

Asking $9,000 because of the quantity of spares that come with this car, but of course the price is always negotiable.

EVERYTHING FORMULA VEE MUST GO!!!!

Here are some of the highlights:
    Ron Chuck Engine
    Noble Engine (Needs Rebuilding)
    Red Penske Front Shocks - Set up by Stimola
    Penske Rear Shock - Set up by Stimola
    Roxanne Headers
    Lybarger Transmission
    BRAND NEW Fuel Cell
    NEW Front Brakes (Carbo-Tech)
    Mold for Nose Cone as well as 3 spare noses (not including the one on the car)
    More pictures are available upon request. You can contact me via email or by phone.

Cheryl Gilbert
    425-829-6547
    broomspeed@msn.com

This wonderful car is still for sale... Will have it out at the track in the spring time if I still have it.

Cheryl

Thread Information