Liked: 0

For Sale Citation Roller or Slider

I have Citation full roller with short box, new brakes, exhaust, fire system, fuel cell, engine ducting, full bodywork and three noses. Have logbook for it. I ran it as is prior to taking the engine out. Very clean and ready to go, stored inside. I will sell as a roller for $2800 or as a slider (make me an offer depending on what you all want on it).
    Last edited by rayce13; 09.18.12 at 12:13 PM.

Liked: 51

Default Slider

Hello I will be in Denver the 1st weekend of October picking up a Vee
    Looking for a slider where are you located

Thanks

Desmond

I am in a suburb southeast of Denver. PM with contact # or email if you would like more info and more pictures.
    Thanks

Liked: 51

Default Slider

Could you email some pictures of car without the
    Bodywork on also

Cheers

Desmond

Liked: 5

Default some questions

when do the belts run out? when does certification on fuel cell run out? You said new so 2016? fuel cells are certified for 5 years from manufacture according to fuel safe. and what kind of cell please? Last question what year is the chassis? thanks I have a friend that may want a second car for his daughter this would be a good fit he has a speed sport 96 and a lot of parts would interchange thanks

Sale pending
    Thanks Apex

Liked: 100

Russ
    Des and I have been trying to contact you regarding the front steering pieces that I didn't get and that were to be included with the slider when I picked up the car. Can you please call me at 678-646-1251. Thanks
    DERM

Thread Information