Liked: 0

Default RF88 Van Diemen Formula Ford for sale

1988 RF88 Van Diemen Formula Ford C mod car.

I bought this car on a whim back in April. At that time it was partially disassembled, an unfinished project. Prior to me purchasing it the car was completely disassembled, the frame was powdercoated and a new bellypan fabbed. It has the Hewland Mk 8 gearbox with the fixed first gear. The gearbox was just serviced by by Taylor Race Engineering at a cost of over $1300. Almost every wear item on the car was either rebuilt or replaced prior to the Atlanta NT last May. This includes all rod endson the chassis, a new exhaust system with Burns muffler, and alot I don't remember. The hoosier tires were new in May and only have 10 runs on them. Included with the car is the SCCA logbook from roadracing, a spare set of wheels, and some spare gears. I really don't know much about these cars. I'd never even sat in a FF until I bought this one. I can be reached at 850-five seven two-2125 or email me at rushingedward at aol.com, but I'd prefer to talk on the phone, as there are just so many details to the car I might miss. $12000 OBO
    Last edited by AdrenalinJunkie; 11.03.11 at 4:00 PM. Reason: add price

Liked: 6

Hey Ed,

I met you at Blytheville in 2009 when we ran in CSP (I co-drove Darren's car). You treated me with your mother's delicious gumbo. I bought a CM car a few months ago and was looking forward to seeing you at some national events next year. It's a bummer you are selling your CM car.

Well, good luck with the sale and hope to see you somewhere!

Sho
    Sho Torii
    1985 Citation FF1600

Liked: 0

I am Ed's co-driver in this wonderful car. We poured a ton of bloody knuckles in this car and it is "all that" for sure. We don't have any Big Autocross sites near enough to us to make good use of the car. Breaks my heart to have him sell it but it's way too much for our itty bitty cone filled parking lots.

I drive a shifter kart and in comparison it's just as crazy

Thread Information