Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Default 2007 Phoenix F1K.07 Sale

[FONT=Arial] 2007 Phoenix F1K.07 Formula F1000 [/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Built by Phoenix Race Works, Phoenix, AZ[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Engineered by Dustin Wright, Phoenix Az[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Phoenix Race Works model F1K.07 ….production car #2[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Completed and delivered in September 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Custom built from the ground up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Meets SCCA specifications, CAD designed, TIG-welded tubular space-frame [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]All SCCA and SWMS log books come with F1000 formula race car.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Raw weight without driver approximately 800 (+ -) pounds.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Powered by 2006 Suzuki GXSR 1000cc Super Bike Engine w ZERO miles on GDRE Refresh.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Engine was recently disassembled and totally inspected by George Dean.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial](George Dean is noted for being one of the best in the building and rebuilding of high performance motorcycle racing engines in the USA).[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Engine recently refreshed by George Dean Racing Engines (GDRE) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]August 2011[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Zero miles on engine since refresh by GDRE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Engine George Dean dyno tested August 2011[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Dyno tested 177 HP @ 12,200 RPM’s[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Phoenix F1000 capable of speeds up to and excess of 150+ MPH.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Professionally maintained between owner/driver and Phoenix Race Works [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Excellent mechanical condition[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Excellent body work condition….never any damage to body work or suspension.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Painted in Ford E4 Vermillion Red[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Pennon front and adjustable rear wing elements.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]2008 Arizona Regional SCCA Championship winner Formula F1000 (FB) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]2008 Rocky Mountain Regional SCCA Championship winner Formula F1000 (FB)[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Aim Gold Dash with several Aim sensors, includes all computer cords, includes on track timing beam, and software.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]High quality AN hardware and aircraft grade. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Kodiak custom built aluminum machined wheels (made in B.C., Canada)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Wilwood Engineering High Performance billet aluminum 4-piston calipers matched with Wilwood pads and solid rotors.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cockpit adjustable brake balance (bias) controller [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]SCCA approved master switch[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Double Penske adjustable shocks front and back[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Hyperco springs[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Set up for radio control from driver to crew chief (car wired with antenna).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Momo half top steering wheel[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Push to talk radio button on steering wheel.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]6 Speed sequential gearbox[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Taylor Race Engineering prepared Quaife chain drive differential.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Sabelt six-point camlock driver harness[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Independent large oil cooler installed in right sidepod[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Independent large water radiator installed in left sidepod[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Custom made front and rear quick jacks [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Custom poured Pennon bead seat.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]100% usage of Amsoil synthetic blend motorcycle oil [/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Amsoil changed after every 2 weekends of use[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Sponsored by Amsoil national racing program 2008-2009[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Amsoil synthetic oil, Wix filter, water (w/Redline Water Wetter), DOT4 brake, clutch fluids)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]100% usage of Wix brand oil filters….same as NASCAR[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]K & N air filter[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]8 gallon fuel cell[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Annually inspected and maintained since custom build by Phoenix Race Works Chief Engineer Dustin Wright…..last annual September 2011.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]100% race ready[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Historically outperforms Formula Continental, Formula Mazda, and competes at same level of Formula Atlantic and D Sports Racers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]SCCA National F1000 race (Class FB)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]F1000 information and owner/driver forum located at www.apexspeed.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Symbol]· N[FONT=Arial]ew fluids installed with annual inspection September 2011[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Tsubaki 530 Sigma Hi-Performance O-Ring Motorcycle Chain[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Odessey Battery installed April 2011[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]* New Accel High Pressure Fuel Filter[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New Wilwood brakes pads installed with zero miles[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New Sprocket Specialties 530/45 drilled sprocket custom built for Phoenix Race Works formula cars[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Newly installed Heatshield Products “Lava Mat” heat shield installed as underlay and overlay with Heatshield Products “Heatshield Armor” ceramic shield for up to 1800 continuous degrees, against driver firewall and engine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Spares/Extras that will go with sale.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]* AMB Portable Transponder with charger and car charger ...$275.00 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New [/FONT][FONT=Arial]unused …RK chain cutter & press fit rivet tool kit[/FONT] ....$100 added value to buyer
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Extra set of Kodiak custom built aluminum wheels 13”.....$1800 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 complete set of Hankook Ventus 13” x 8” and 13” x 10” race slicks...$400 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 complete set of Hoosier 13” x 8” and 13 “ x 10” race slicks...$400 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 ½ cases of Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle oil...$100 added value to buyer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]12 Wix brand NASCAR oil filters....$110 added value to buyer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Newly built…..never used spare water radiator built by Phoenix Race Works....$125 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]2 extra Sprocket Specialty drilled sprockets custom built for Phoenix Race Works...$175.00 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Caster/Camber gauge...$50.00 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Car cover for F1000.....$125.00 added value to buyer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Nitrogen tank with new gauge for filling tires....$125.00 added value to buyer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Suzuki GXSR 1000 2006 Service manual on CD Disc[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Racing Electronics Piranha System - Motorola CP200 radio set (2 radios) included and headset for Crew chief…chargers…case…belt strap radio holder…new owner needs to secure in helmet microphone from Racing Electronics, same company that serves NASCAR cars and drivers....$1400 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]“Go Pro Hero" Video Camera with mount on engine cover...$125.00 added value to buyer.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Never had lots of spares as there was never a need for them. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Any spares needed are available from Phoenix Race Works, Phoenix, AZ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Phoenix Race Works [/FONT][FONT=Arial]is one of the leading and major USA F1000 formula race car constructors, competing with names Stohr, Citation, Piper, Firman, Van Diemen race cars. Phoenix Race Works and Dustin Wright, chief engineer is extremely respected in the F1000 racing community.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Photos and a complete race history of this Phoenix F1K.07 can be seen at [/FONT][FONT=Arial]www.formularacingltd.com[/FONT][FONT=Arial] and at [/FONT][FONT=Arial]http://richarddziaksphoenixf1000formula.shutterfly.com/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]You can also get every historical update on my blog page at [/FONT][FONT=Arial]www.formularacingltd.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Raced only in SCCA Regional races (Arizona SCCA), (Rocky Mountain Division SCCA) and with Southwest Motor Sports (SWMS) in Albuquerque, NM. Continuously tested throughout it’s history at Arroyo Seco Raceway. Deming, NM USA.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This car is a Nationally competitive Formula F1000 car, and with the “right” driver has the potential to be an F1000 National Championship race car[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]It’s fast, very fast.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Priced @ $31,400[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Compare the price, quality, and condition of this Phoenix F1000 to any other F1000 being sold. This is an OUTSTANDING value. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]....................New F1000 Formula cars are priced from $52,000 to over $60,000.................[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Some rentals for the 2012 F1000 Championship Series are running upwards of $55,000 to $65,000 for 2012. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]For more information contact owner/driver Richard Dziak @ 575-644-1454 or email @ [/FONT][FONT=Arial]sonewmexico@gmail.com [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Feel[/FONT][FONT=Arial] free to contact Dustin Wright Chief Engineer of Phoenix Race Works about this beautiful, fast and powerful F1000 class formula race car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This F1000 is being offered in excellent mechanical condition and bodywork condition. Car will NOT be raced or driven during the sale of the car..intent is to sell with zero miles on engine. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This is a one owner, one driver formula F1000 race car in excellent condition.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Car is located in Las Cruces, NM USA[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Reason for selling…age…getting to old to drive this fantastic racing machine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]It will be missed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This would be an ideal car for a racing business and potential rental for the 2012 F1000 Championship Series........[/FONT]
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 01.30.12 at 5:47 PM. Reason: Price adjust to $31,400
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Here's the Dyno Test sheet for the Richard Dziak's Phoenix F1K.07 for sale listed above.

The test was completed by George Dean Racing Engines on August 23rd, 2011.

Double click the image for larger full screen view.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Liked: 0

Default F1000 Pro Series

Beautiful car, wish to see you join us next year in the 2012 F1000 Champ Series...

Bigbaran23:

Unfortunitely I won't be in the 2012 F1000 Championship Series

This was a very difficult decision to list my Phoenix F1000 for sale. There were various decisions I had to weigh in making it. The car has been great and has run flawlessly. The car is just plan awesome. Dustin at PWR built a fantastic racing machine.

At age 60 reflexes and response time are much slower for such a powerful car.
    I know my limitations physically vs the power of the F1000 race car.
    I am not a National caliber driver.
    Many tracks have closed in my racing area, such as Phoenix International, to SCCA racing and many tracks are to far to travel. Miller in Utah and HPR in Limon, Colorado are now too far to travel.
    I am a one man racing operation, and my wife who assisted in the past has lost interest. It makes it difficult to drive the distances alone, and handle the car and then race.

Whoever gets this F1000 will never be disappointed, and I sincerely hope it will be someone that will be part of your 2012 F1000 Championship Series and beyond.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Liked: 553

Have you considered moving to a new area (closer to race tracks) and getting a new wife?

JK. Good luck with the sale. I agree - the new owner will be extremely happy with your car.

Liked: 501

Richard,
    I know how much you love that car and hate to part with it. You could get a FF and come race with PASA here. We have 10+ FFs most events and costs are low due to the spec tires. I know of at least five drivers that are over 60, and they have a really fun time. Just food for thought. There are several rental cars available as well, if you wanted to try it before you bought a car. Best wishes in whatever you decide to do. You a lot add a lot to this forum and I hope that you will keep posting here after your car sells.
    Respects,
    Marshall

Marshall:

Thanks for the invitation. One of my FF cars is over in your area. I originally sold my Van Dieman FF to Jared Ratcliff and then he passed it on after buying his Lola.

It was a very hard decision to put the F1000 up for sale. Whoever gets this car will acquire a pristine F1000 race ready, totally refreshened motor by George Dean and lots of extras.

With the F1000 Championship Series slated again for 2012, I sincerely hope my F1000 will be in the Championship series with someone.

The PASA guys are a good group. I raced with them when they were active in Southern NM, and used Arroyo Seco Raceway for events.

I even raced in the St. John Gran Prix. That was fun.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 11.04.11 at 12:31 AM.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

I have had several offers to make trades for my F1000. I appreciate the offers for the trade, but I am not interested in trading the F1000 for another car. I just bought a pristine 1966 Mustang convertible, so that will be my replacement for the F1000. It moves a little slower, and I can handle the turns better at age 60.

I will say, that at $32,000 compared to other cars listed; my Phoenix F1000 is a great value for the condition, and extras that are included.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Liked: 0

Nice stang...

Additional ad for this beautiful Phoenix F1000 can be seen at:

http://www.racecarmagazine.com/

Look under Formula Race car series.

Shop and compare.......I don't think you can find a finer F1000 for the price.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

If you would like to see the details of how the 2007 Phoenix FK107 was built from the ground up, here is a link to the step by step progress of my Phoenix F1000 that is listed for sale above. It's a great link that may help answer any questions about the building of my production #2 F1000 in 2007.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...650#post322650
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

This beautiful Formula F1000 Phoenix F1K.07 is still available and 100% race ready for the 2012 F1000 Championship Series.

All the Phoenix F1000 needs, is a talented driver.

Price adjusted to $31,700 since Sabelt drivers safety harness went out of date 12-31-2011.

Call or email with questions, I will answer any and all questions via email promptly.

This Phoenix F1000 is in pristine racing condition. The Phoenix F1000 is 100% race ready. There is nothing that the new owner has to due, except install his own new safety harness. The current Sabelt 6 point harness is still in the car.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 12.31.11 at 3:00 PM. Reason: Sales Price adjusted to $31,700
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

This beautiful F1K.07 Phoenix F1000 has been adjusted in price down to $31,400.

100% race ready for the 2012 F1000 Championship Series.

All the Phoenix F1000 needs is a talented owner/driver.

Zero miles on the GDRE refresh.

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Symbol]· N[FONT=Arial]ew fluids installed with annual inspection September 2011[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Tsubaki 530 Sigma Hi-Performance O-Ring Motorcycle Chain[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Odessey Battery installed April 2011[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]* New Accel High Pressure Fuel Filter[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New Wilwood brakes pads installed with zero miles[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New Sprocket Specialties 530/45 drilled sprocket custom built for Phoenix Race Works formula cars[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Newly installed Heatshield Products “Lava Mat” heat shield installed as underlay and overlay with Heatshield Products “Heatshield Armor” ceramic shield for up to 1800 continuous degrees, against driver firewall and engine.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New [/FONT][FONT=Arial]unused …RK chain cutter & press fit rivet tool kit[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Extra set of Kodiak custom built aluminum wheels 13”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 complete set of Hankook Ventus 13” x 8” and 13” x 10” race slicks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 complete set of Hoosier 13” x 8” and 13 “ x 10” race slicks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]1 ½ cases of Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle oil[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]12 Wix brand NASCAR oil filters[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Newly built…..never used spare water radiator built by Phoenix Race Works.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]2 extra Sprocket Specialty drilled sprockets custom built for Phoenix Race Works[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Caster/Camber gauge[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Car cover for F1000[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Nitrogen tank with new gauge for filling tires[/FONT]
    [FONT=Symbol]· [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Suzuki GXSR 1000 2006 Service manual on CD Disc[/FONT]

Much more........See complete listing above.

I am available to answer any questions.

Thanks Apexspeed for the opportunity to list the car for sale here.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 01.24.12 at 8:36 PM. Reason: price adjust to $31,400
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Price adjust to $31,400
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default that is a smoking good deal

Richards, car looks amazing.. I am sure you will find a buyer soon with such a car.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Yes, this F1000 is still available.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

This beautiful Phoenix F1000 is tentatively SOLD....just working on shipping arrangements to new buyer.

Thanks ApexSpeed !!!!! and Thanks to the F1000 Championship website (Jon Lewis) for running my ad.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

F1000champ

Congratulations Richard. Where's it appear to be heading?

Being respectful to the new owner, I will say the car will be heading east of Las Cruces, NM.

More to follow once everything is finalized.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Liked: 126

Did Jay buy it? He was looking for transport.
    Congrats... a great car.

Rob:

No, it wasn't Jay......

Phoenix F1K.07 will be transported directly to an International Racetrack for the new owner.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 02.19.12 at 10:34 PM.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

F1000champ

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dziak View Post
    Phoenix F1K.07 will be transported directly to an International Racetrack for the new owner.
    You've got to love it.....keep us guessing. Can you tell us what the plans are for the car (east or west pro series, club racing, track day car, etc.)?

Richard, love the mustang!

Jon:

Strong likelihood you will see the Phoenix F1K.07 in some of the F1000 Championship Series races, some regular Regional and National SCCA races, open track days
    etc. The buyer is not new to formula racing, but is new to F1000. He will test and experience the car first at a major racetrack, but is anxious to meet other owner/drivers and be very competitive.

He is one adventureous man.

Strong possibility the Phoenix F1000 will start it's journey to its new home and owner tomorrow or Wednesday. His race team is ready to receive the Phoenix.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

Liked: 126

The suspense is unbearable!

Ok GUYS, everything finalized, car officially SOLD and headed east to...............

Virginia International Raceway

New owner may be wearing a new "watch" by the end of the racing season.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 02.21.12 at 8:09 PM.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico

F1000champ

Great to hear. So, who is this masked man? Tell him to register soon and save some money.
    Last edited by F1000champ; 02.23.12 at 3:53 AM.

Liked: 52

Great to hear we'll have another FB competitor at our home track. Maybe he'll make March Memories or the Oak Tree Double National at VIR.
    Tim Pierce - #81
    2018 JDR F-1000
    www.area81racing.com

Liked: 701

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dziak View Post
    Ok GUYS, everything finalized, car officially SOLD and headed east to...............
    That puts quite a few Phoenix F1000 cars on this side of the Mississippi, with your car, Russ Werner's car, Keith Roberts, plus the two that TTM Racing have rented. Good job, Dustin!

Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Has TTM confirmed that they will be racing any Phoenix chassis's? Regardless, there are now at least 4 Phoenix cars on the east coast:

Keith Roberts (Phoenix dealer)
    Pete Frost
    Dziak's former car
    Werner's former car

I guess any TTM cars would be in addition to these, unless they lease one of the above cars for the season.

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar

One of the Ttm cars is Ben coopers old car. Which is a Firman designed car. Élan dp04 converted to f1000.

Other is phoenix I think
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

TTMRacing

TTM Racing will be running an Elan DP-04 (not Ben Cooper's car) in 2012. The Phoenix deal didn't go through as planned.
    Last edited by TTMRacing; 02.24.12 at 1:28 PM.

Thread Information