Liked: 22

Default Womer EV 3 for sale - chassis #16

Womer EV 3 for sale - chassis #16

This Womer was designed for a large driver. I’m 6’1” 225 lbs and I’m real close to minimum weight and have room to spare! This is the only Womer (that I know of )which currently has dual homologation for Formula Vee and Formula First! Bolt on the FST parts, tech the car, and race FST! Autowerks FV engine rebuilt 6/08 (with 5 races since rebuild) brand new block/case and studs all around plus $700 worth of additional balancing and flow work. High torque starter, Roxanne SS headers, full flow oiling system remote oil filter and cooler and all braided lines. L.E.D rain light , LRE short box. Rear 8100 penske shock with canister. New (2010 never raced) Panasonic Battery 12V 20AH, custom made D racing steering wheel by Barringer, new belts 4/2010. One set used sticky compound Hoosers, one set of new “sticker” hot weather Hoosers, One set of used Hoosiers Rains great condition. High quality marine grade racing wiring, soldered connectors no cheap crimped wiring. Spare body work - 2 old style tails and one old style nose, spare exhaust, new unused Pegasus racing foam seat kit. Cockpit adjustable brake bias. Car had a race alignment with fresh rebuilt VSR spindles by Vee Sport racing for last race of the season which I did not make. (I will include 2 new unopened 5 gallon drums of Sunoco racing fuel purchased for the race!) Formula Vee quick lift, bin of race spare parts, receipts and set up binder included. This car is very clean, I have always kept and stored the car indoors in my garage

Includes new 2009 ultra light weight trailer, light weight ramps, LED lighting and spare mounted tire. Can easily be pulled with a small 6 cylinder SUV. Includes hand winch for one person loading and unloading.

Great race package $8,500 with trailer $9,500

I’m going back to PCA racing next year, so I need room in my garage to prep my new car.

jstofka@hotmail.com

Additional Pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/24267254@N07/

Liked: 190

Default The Other Womer

John,

Just to help you prove the "dual function" of the car, here is a couple of shots of Ed Womer driving this car in FST trim at the ARRC in '08

I think the car would make a great FST, just bolt on the parts and go.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 0

Man! That's a good looking FV, but a GREAT looking FST!!!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 5

Jason,

I agree with you about the FST being a great looking car - that fully enclosed engine cover looked very nice! However, the bodywork on it now is more functional. It is needed to fit the Roxanne headers.

Liked: 0

I,am interested in your car where are you located

The car is located in Ridgefield CT.

Default Additional Pictures

I took some additional pictures of the car yesterday.
    you can find them at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2426725...7625275321843/

Last edited by veefan; 12.22.10 at 10:43 PM.

[FONT=Verdana]The car is now ALSO avalable as a [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]roller no spares, no additional tires, no engine and without trailer $6,500[/FONT]
    Last edited by veefan; 12.22.10 at 10:42 PM.

Default ON E-BAY

The car is up on E-Bay complete with a low reserve....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Car is SOLD

Thread Information