Liked: 0

We're looking for F-2000 Drivers who would like to be a part of the hottest new racing weekend in Canada. MotorFest Manitoba will be run in Winnipeg (60 miles north of North Dakota-7 hours from Minneapolis) on the August 3,4,5 weekend. Prize money of $10,000 plus tow fee for a maximum field of only 14 cars. Don't forget your dollars goes farther up north and many of you may have not seen mosquitos for a long time. If you're interested go to www.motorfestmanitoba.com. Thanks, Peter Young

Liked: 3

The supps state that drivers must hold a license "of appropriate type and grade for their series."
    Does this mean a F2000 driver must have a USAC Pro license? Would an SCCA National suffice? I hold a license with Midwestern Council (some SCCA regions accept it at Regional events, but many don't).
    Sorry to take you to task on this, but it just seemed too good to be true & I hope I'm wrong!

Liked: 0

An SCCA licence is acceptable.

Liked: 3

I'm sorry to be a pain, but my car owner is now very serious about seeing me run up there if at all possible...
    SCCA Pro, National, or Regional?
    Or would you accept the license from the series I run?

[This message has been edited by JHaydon (edited July 09, 2001).]

Liked: 698

So...
    Did any forum members enter or attend this event? Did anybody that you know enter or attend this event? Any results, race notes, interesting stories, etc?
    I want to know what I missed...
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Thread Information