Hello, I would like to add my 2 bits worth here. I am the developer of the DGV Bearing Kit. I would like to thank the members here for telling me about this website. We are now a sponsor. I would like to discuss a few problems that you might have

1)Eratic Idle. Do you have the spring attached for the secondary barrell? I knew you didnt. The secondary butterfly is flopping around at an idle. Put the spring on, or get a new one from us, and that takes care of the bad idle. Check the slop in the shaft as well at this time. When you dont have the spring, the flopping around also causes wear in the carb body.

2)Wobbling Throttle Shaft. Well, read my post http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22352
This tells a lot. The bearing kit is fool proof unless you have no threads left in the throttle shaft. Just use a tap to chase the threads in the shaft and you should be OK

3) Lack of power. Well, you used to have more power, and you take your foot off the gas pedal a bit and the car goes faster. Check the auxilliary venturis. The brass tube inside has been known to get loose and start to spin around. take out the venturi, and see if the tube is pointing straight down....So you cant take the venturi out? turn the carburetor over and see if the tube is off centre. If this is the case, the tube from the venturi has taken a little wander into the main body of the carburetor. You have to move the tube to the middle of the venturi and then take it out. You have to stake the edge of the tube or buy a new venturi to correct this issue.