Liked: 27

Default Looking for Zeitler Super Vee Owners

I am trying to contact the new owners of 2 Zeitler Super Vee's that were sold recently. I want to add the cars to my Zeitler Website. The cars that sold were Bill Barkley's car in Upstate New York and the x John McGee car from Colorado. I would appreciate it if you contact me at info@zeitlerformularacing.com or thru the APEXSPEED messaging system.

Any other Zeitler FV or FSV please contact me so I can add their cars to the website too.

Thanks.

Roger

www.zeitlerformularacing.com

APEXSPEED Forums really work! Both owners contacted me in 1 day. Thanks.

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

Thx for the link to your website. Well done !
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Thanks. I still have more to put on the site. 10 years of hunting for John Zeitler info finally getting updated.

Default More added..

I added a lot of Zeitler Super Vee photos in the last week. Let me know if you have anything to add. Thanks.

www.zeitlerformularacing.com

Thread Information