Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 94 Van Diemen

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by ewcmr2 View Post
    Neil's comment is the same as mine on my Old Mondiale, fans mounted on radiator will maintain, but not lower temps.

On this Rf-94 I plumbed the dual radiators in series and ducted in a 7" Spal fan on the first radiator. So far this is working well. Crows Landing ProSolo was 100*+ and the coolant never when above 200*. Turning on fan does lower temps
    We survived Crows landing 100+ as well, so I am not going to change anything on my car. The electric fan does help lower the temp a bit. We fired over the starter to get more warm water in front of the fan.
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Liked: 20

I finally moved (and made adjustable) the pedals so my wife could drive the car. Thanks to the Allen Berg Racing School she was able to drive the car for the first time on Saturday and get in 127 laps.

Honda ran flawlessly all day

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

Wow ! That's fantastic ! Kudos to you & your wife !
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information