Liked: 1

For Sale 2004 Formula Mazda For Sale

Sold Thanks Apex Speed

My 2004 Formula Mazda is up for sale. I have some family events that make it necessary to consider the sale of my car. I recently spent the weekend with Brad Peirce in Houston going through the gear box. Dan Taylor at Taylor Driveline Services went through all of the gears and provided new ones for the rebuild. The car set a 2:18 at COTA in 2013. I have a set of sticker tires and wets. $23,000. Price includes jack stands and quick jack as well as spare parts and gears.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hermannator; 10.31.14 at 5:19 PM. Reason: extra parts left out

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)