Thread: i Card ?

Liked: 229

Default i Card ?

Cleaning my office today and came across my icard from years ago, is this a candidate for the trash or is it used still anywhere? I used it last at the MO runoffs!
    Brian.

Liked: 91

What is an i card?

It was a real time information card that went into your gameboy! It was really quite cool as during qualifying for the run offs my crew could hold up the board and show me where I was at that point exactly. Imagine that it is surplus now.

Liked: 20

Default icard

I couldn't find any track that used it anymore. Glad I got a few bucks for it on ebay.

Liked: 447

Timing information has been taken over by Race Monitor and other smartphone apps. I don't think there is even a website for it for sales information anymore. I'd be interested in seeing if there is still a market for it since I still have one.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 447

It's looking like there isn't much of a market for them anymore. Recent auctions on ebay show them as being sold WITH the Gameboy for around $20.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Well that pretty much makes it worth nil, will keep the gameboy as maybe one day it will be a museum piece, wait, it may be that already!
    Brian.

Thread Information