Liked: 530

Default Anyone from RI, CT, MA headed to Runoffs?

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a favor - trying to get a couple quick lifts picked up at the Runoffs. I'm in Newport, RI at the Naval War College. My race car is in Harpersfield, NY. I'm hoping somebody from the NE that is headed to the runoffs could possibly pickup a front and rear quick lift for me that Mike Crowe from Crowe Motorsports is selling. Shipping isn't a great option.

I'm looking at the list of registrants, the following individuals could be potentially helpful, but I don't know any of them personally..

1) Doug Fisher, FF, Wakefield, RI - nice and close to Newport!

2) Michael Rand, FF, Sharon, CT - could swing by on the way to the track in Harpersfield, NY

3) Peter Portante, FC, Plainville, CT, lists Inner City Lines as a sponsor. Inner city appears to be in Warren, MA which is kind of enroute between Newport, RI and Harpersfield, NY.

If you know, or are one of these individuals, or can help me out, please contact me via michael.ellis1@verizon.net or PM on here. I am headed to the track in Harpersfield first weekend in October and could swing by to pickup the jacks enroute if you're able to bring them back from the runoffs.

Many thanks,
    Mike

Liked: 126

I know both those guys would probably help you out. Go ahead and ask.

Liked: 530

Thanks guys, I was able to get in touch with Doug.
    Last edited by mikey; 08.26.13 at 8:40 PM.

Thread Information