Liked: 0

Default FV Ontario - SOLD

I purchased this a few months ago on the forum with the intent to convert it to an all-electric toy. However I was fortunate enough to receive orders overseas early next year and would like to pass this off as I wont be able to bring it with me.

I'm posting this from work so when things dry up around here I'll take some updated photos, current photos are from the last owner/trip home but I have not touched it since buying it.

The vehicle is located in North Bay, Ontario.

Here is the previous thread for the car: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62611

Has a goodie box to go with it, mostly exhaust parts and I think brake parts/shift linkage parts.

I will also be selling my trailer, brand new, havent even gotten my tags in for it yet. It is a Big Tex 30SA, paid $1,398 for it. 5'x10', car fits perfect.
    http://bigtextrailers.com/30sa35sa-single-axle-utility/

Will be happy to take $1200 for the combo, I have contacts with the customs agents here in North Bay if needed to transfer trailer to Canadian registration. It is Texas registered at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 03.08.15 at 1:13 PM.

Liked: 22

Default ?

Haggerty00...

Not sure what it is, but I'll offer you $1,300 for it...

Check out your private messages.

Is this car sold?

Sorry I've been away for so long. The car is still available. I found out that I am able to have it shipped to Germany with me but since I'm likely to be forced to live on base I wont be able to do anything with it.

I will be driving from North Bay to Baltimore in mid March if there is any desire for the trailer at some point between there.

New Price: $750 for trailer, $150 for car.

Contributing Member Ty_Handke_83's Avatar
    Liked: 18

Do you have measurements handy?

If it will fit in the back of my truck I can come take the car off your hands today/tomorrow....
    Ty Handke

HMST Inc.

Liked: 39

Tyler, check your pm. If it makes it easier for you, go get both and ill buy the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Handke_83 View Post
    Do you have measurements handy?

If it will fit in the back of my truck I can come take the car off your hands today/tomorrow....
    im on a bus back home right now, but its a snug fit into the 5x10 trailer. If the truck bed is about 5' wide it could probably hang off the back.

sold, thanks guys

Thread Information