Liked: 0

Default Availability of take-offs in southeast?

HI guys, with the upcoming transition I'm considering leaving SRF as I've always wanted a formula car and this seems the only way to go for spec racing. One big plus for me for SRF though is the easy availability of free take-offs at the Good year trailer for extra practice tires. Just wondering if there are ever any take-offs available at the Hoosier trailer for the FE or if I'm basically looking at only new tires? Thanks again guys.

Liked: 68

First question - do most of the guys in your area buy direct from Hoosier or from the CSR? Talk to the CSR you're nearest - he should know what's available at most of the events you'll be running.
    Marshall Mauney

Milwaukee Region

Liked: 526

I always had good luck getting take offs. I would just go to the SCCA events talk to the FE racers who give permission to Hoosier to release tires.

Liked: 83

I recently shipped 4 take off tires from San Jose to Florida, $125 using the US Postal Service which was cheaper and easier than UPS, so maybe you should advertise for good tires.
    To ship them all I had to do was tape a label on the face of the tire.
    David

Liked: 384

John Berget racing tires .
    Good deals on low heat cycle tires.
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

Liked: 58

I generate a number of take-offs in the Southeast primarily. There's a couple of 4-cycle sets in my trailer that I had down there at Road Atlanta last week.

If you want to PM me your email address we can stay in touch on schedules and you can have all my takeoffs if you or someone else were there at the track to take them - I really just don't want to carry them back home and ship them...

Best regards,
    Eric
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

Liked: 0

Thanks for all the replies guys, might be a bit before I get the car, but that definitely makes the decision easier.

Thread Information