Liked: 0

For Sale Formula Mazda -SOLD

UPDATED 6/19/14
    Sold

Just completed work:
    New Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder- all brakes flushed out and clean!
    New Clutch Slave Cylinder
    New LED Rain Light
    New K&N Air Cleaner
    New Brake Bleeders

PRICED LOWERED to $17K!
    I have been itching to get back into racing for a couple of years now and I just don't see how it's going to happen now that I've taken a major stake in another business that will have me on the road quite a lot. So I'm making the extremely-difficult decision to find a new home my Formula Mazda.

While off track, I've made sure that the car was warmed up to temp and oil was changed 2-3X a year, as well as all the fluids changed (radiator, brake fluid, etc) as I wanted to make sure that this was ready to go with little prep time. Plus it's fun to suprise the neighbors once in awhile driving it around the cul-de-sac.

Always complemented at the track for a great looking FM!

This runs and drives like a dream.

Engine was rebuilt with ceramic seals and has about 4 hours on it (dislocated my shoulder, took me out for awhile)
    Pi 2 data system, software and trackside beacon. Wheel speed, Oil psi, EGT, etc.
    Both CVs have less than 2 hours of track time on them
    New shift fork
    New Oil Cooler- 1 session on it!
    Misc carb jets for re-jetting for track conditions
    Spare nose cone (unpainted)
    Full set of spare BBS Wheels
    Fresh battery
    Fresh oil Change & filter every 4-5 months- racing or not.
    Aluminum caliper upgrade
    Stock steel brake calipers
    Upgraded BFGoodrich front brakelines
    Upgrade brake pads and spares
    SCCA Log Books

Additional Items if you are interested which I can make part of a package or sell after the car is sold.
    -Nearly-new FM Car Cover (bought and has actually been sitting in the box it came in)
    -2 Kenwood radio system & chargers (one cdriver and one pit)
    -PBS Quick Lift Jack
    -Aluminum Jack Stands
    -FM Alignment bars
    -Spare airfilter

Asking only $18,500 gets the FM, spares, parts, radios, new FM cover and quick jack and stands.

View Photos

I'm located in the SF north bay and would be happy to let anyone come by and check it out. Jonathan 415-948-Nine-Six-Five-Seven. jelliman..[[@]]...cellarpass.com

Last edited by Bill Bonow; 06.24.14 at 8:32 PM. Reason: Car sold

Default Lot's of Interest

I've gotten a lot of interest, but no new owner, so this car is still up for sale.

Default Hold Until Next Spring

I've decided to hold off on selling my FM until next year. And no, I'm not interested in selling any of the parts beforehand as I want to keep this as a package until the car is sold.

Thanks for all the inquiries.
    Last edited by Jelliman; 10.15.12 at 10:34 AM.

Default FM Up For Sale

I've decided to put this car up for sale again. Same details as above, minus the trailer as I'll be keeping that. Getting a lot of calls already, so don't delay or she'll be gone!

Hope to sell all the parts to the new owner, so I won't be interested in selling parts until the car is in a new home. Once the car is gone, I'll list the parts in a new post.

Please do not contact me unless you are on the west coast or willing to bear the full cost to ship this anywhere else in the states. Or of course you are willing to come out and pick up the car yourself which is what I would recommend. So, NO, I'm not going to cover any transportation costs.

Liked: 42

Default Link?

I tried opening the link, but it didnt work. Is it just me?

Moses

Default FM Still for Sale

Sorry, but since the email on this system doesn't work that well. please email me jelliman[@]cellarpass.com and I'll be happy to send pics.

Calling is even better 415-948-Nine-six-five-seven (sorry spammers). Would love to see this car go to someone that has the time to drive it.

Liked: 1417

The e-mail feature and PM system here works perfectly, which is more than can be said for your photo link. I fixed the code issues with it, but the YouSendIt (now called HighTail) upload has expired.

Good photos posted here in the thread will ALWAYS help in selling any cars or parts. The photo upload hosting here works well, too.

Good luck with the sale.

Hmm, that's funny as people that have tried to reach me through the BB mail system have had similar issues. Perhaps you fixed that?

I have updated the link. thanks.

NEW PHOTOS HERE: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mula_Mazda.zip
    Last edited by Jelliman; 07.19.13 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Liked: 1116

Asking price?

Default 1995 Formula Mazda

Thanks for your interest. I'm asking $17,999 gets the car, Pi system, quick jack, spare nose, 2nd set of BBS wheels, brand new FM car cover and any other small bits and spares I have.
    Last edited by Jelliman; 08.10.13 at 9:04 PM.

Liked: 2

Still for sale?

Default FM SOLD

Thanks everyone for the inquiries. This FM is SOLD!

Thread Information