Liked: 7

Default Test Day at Road America?

I have been unable to locate any information about a Friday test day before the July 26-27 Majors event at Road America. If anyone has information to share, it would be appreciated.

Liked: 4

Call the track and ask?

Liked: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Przyborowski View Post
    I have been unable to locate any information about a Friday test day before the July 26-27 Majors event at Road America. If anyone has information to share, it would be appreciated.
    Hey Carl, I had the same question...Steve directed me to the track website:

http://www.roadamerica.com/experienc...test-tune.html

My Dad and I will both be racing that weekend and are taking part in the test day as well, so we will see ya there!

Kent

Thanks Kent.

We'll see you there.

Liked: 3

Heading out tomorrow- looks like 2 groups now, open and closed wheel, 4 sessions each. Must be small car count because originally they had separate class groups and only 2 sessions.

I need the practice! Haven't been in a race car for a while!! But mine will be closed wheel...

I heard something about the four sessions, 40 minutes each. I would prefer 6 - 30 minute sessions instead or even 6 - 25 minute sessions. In my opinion, you just don't need 40 minutes to determine whether what you tried is working or not.

In any case, I will see you there. If we are the first session, it will require a super early start to the commute tomorrow morning for me.

Current weather forecast is dry tomorrow (Friday) until late afternoon, dry at race time Saturday, and wet at race time on Sunday.

Current Car Counts in our run group: 7 FA
    1 FB
    4 FC
    10 FE (good show!)
    3 FM
    8 P1
    2 P2
    ______

36 Total

Liked: 3

Gonna be a busy group for you guys come Saturday- we've got 25 or so SM's so that will be interesting as well.

See ya tomorrow... we got there about 8:30 and got the awning set up next to Steve.

Thread Information