Liked: 5

Default FF Festival at Barber

This event is a qualifying race on Saturday with main race on Sunday for ALL F5's. Except for one Saturday practice session, F5's will have their own race group. You will get over 2 hours of track time on a track that requires almost the same gearing as Laguna Seca. So, for those of you who are not too far from Birmingham, AL and who are going to the Runoffs and want to get some gearing track time this is the place to be. Here is registration, schedule, etc.:

http://www.scca.com/events/index.cfm?eid=7113

Hope to see you there,
    Jim

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 430

Disappointing to see only two CFs.
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Earley Motorsports View Post
    I suspect that they are waiting until the deadline to register because it hits their CC
    immediately.

Jim

Liked: 822

Quote Originally Posted by jim murphy View Post
    I suspect that they are waiting until the deadline to register because it hits their CC
    immediately.

Jim
    For anyone sitting on the fence for THAT reason... please go ahead and register and choose to NOT PAY NOW - you can still register and choose your method of payment as "mail in check" or "other". Later.. closer to the event time (but BEFORE registration closes), you can go back to "My account" and "My events" and edit your registration - change the payment to Credit Card .. or just continue it as "check" and either mail it in, or bring to the track. However, if you later decide NOT to go.. please don't just "leave it alone".. go in and cancel your registration (if it's still open) or email the registrar to cancel. It will make it easier on all of us.
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

Liked: 822

Quote Originally Posted by Earley Motorsports View Post
    Yes .. unfortunately, DUFFUS is racing in Pittsburg the weekend before. I'm sure there are plenty of CF's that are NOT Duffi, but it still takes a good many way from this event.

I AM wondering, myself, where all the SEDIV CF's are - I know of several that have not signed up. Hopefully, they WILL ..eventually. Would be a shame for them to miss this event.
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

Liked: 302

I don't know about the CF's, but there are about 10 FF's signed up for the SARRC race at Daytona the same weekend.

Also, I just heard that this event is considered a Majors race for qualifying to the Runoffs - so, for those who need just one more Majors to qualify, this is the event to run.

Jim

Thread Information