Liked: 20

Default July Sprints at The Glen

The top 5 were within 10ths the entire race last lap must have been a knife fight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	47514  
    Mark Filip

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

Yesterday was close, too, with the same top five. Jon was hot this weekend!

Liked: 56

Thanks for posting Mark. I know all of us who typically race in the New England area (Tyler, Tom Pape, John Ferriera, Craig, Harry, Vandy, Tom G and myself) had a great time. As you would expect in the Northeast it was another knife fight. From my vantage point, Trevor, Arnie, Bill, Tyler and, of course, Vandy, drove hard all weekend. I know there was additional battles throughout the field. What a great track with ideal weather. I hope a few more will venture out for next year's July Sprints.

Liked: 2

Default What a blast

As typical, I didn't set any track records but I can honestly say that I had a great time at a wonderful real racetrack. Met some nice folks, raced with some real gentlemen, and had a memorable weekend. If you have not been there you should go.

Thread Information