Liked: 31

Default Need help identifying these A-arms

I need to identify these aero tube A-arms for purposes of resale (they don't fit my RF98 VD). They came out of the attic storage of a race shop, hadn't been touched in years, were wrapped in bubble wrap. Appear to be unused (no rock marks to speak of on the leading edge of the aero tube) but have light storage wear on them. I have two front lower right and one that looks to be a upper front for either side (3 total).

The last photo shows the section of the tubing, longer radius on one edge than the other. Fatter than the Protech tubing used on my 98VD though.

Photos 1-4 show a lower, tipoffs might be the three bent washer brackets, probably to hold the brake line with tyraps. The distance between the inner threaded bosses (where the rod ends would go) is 24-1/16" (center of hole to center of hole), length of leading tube is 21-3/4" (center of lower outboard bearing hole to edge of boss), trailing tube is 29-3/4".

Photos 5 & 6 are of the upper, tipoff might be the curvature of the aero tube on the leading arm. Distance between the inner threaded bosses (again where the rod ends would go) is 25-1/4" (center of hole to center of hole), length of leading tube is 18-3/8" (center of outermost hole to inboard hole), trailing tube is 26-1/2".

Thanks in advance.

Tom Duncan

TomD@oddog.com
    Last edited by Tom Duncan; 12.07.13 at 8:20 PM.

Liked: 49

look like 90-95 Van Diemen fronts

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 640

PM sent

Liked: 48

Default Rf95 bones !

Hey Tom

These fit the front of the early 91-95 cars ... The top pic is the lower rt front and the lower pic is the upper right front (shown or flip it to be the left).. you need a sleeve etc to go into the tube for the upper and a rod end on the lower wishbone .. (for the lower part od a push rod)

Hope that helps

Greg
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Liked: 31

Hi Greg, and thanks for the info.

I have found a home for these.

Tom

Thread Information