Contributing Member Steve Bamford's Avatar
    Liked: 619

Default Formula Ford Festival Results

Ok, 2nd year in a row I need help finding the link to the results. Usually google is my friend but I don't seem to be able to get the job done once again. If someone could post the link it would be appreciated.
    Steve Bamford

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Results

This site has the results.

http://www.tsl-timing.com/?loc=club&...eventid=134331

I'm friends with Team USA Scholorship on Facebook so I have been getting updates that way. Joey Bickers finished 2nd in his heat race and Jake Eidson won his heat race after being penalized 5 grid places (started 8th) for exceeding the "track limits" in qualifying. The USA is definitely well represented!!

Ray

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4303

I could not make Ray's link work. Zach and Scott were 4th and 5th in their heat.
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Contributing Member Steve Bamford's Avatar
    Liked: 619

Quote Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
    I could not make Ray's link work. Zach and Scott were 4th and 5th in their heat.
    Seems to work on my end.
    Steve Bamford

Liked: 14

"exceeding track limits " otherwise known as properly driving paddock bend ( T1). When the hell did they start enforcing that ? It sure wasn't in the 90's ?
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Liked: 757

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by KevinFirlein View Post
    "exceeding track limits " otherwise known as properly driving paddock bend ( T1). When the hell did they start enforcing that ? It sure wasn't in the 90's ?
    Last year they really started to enforce the track limits. This year has been no different. Graham Hill Bend is where Eidson got hit with infringments. Earlier this year Skylar Robinson's times were also removed on four of his laps during qually for the very same thing.

At the WHT it caught out Niall Murray also as they totally took him off the results. Must have disregarded the black flags also.
    Last edited by grumpyf14d; 11.04.13 at 12:12 PM.

Liked: 14

thanks for the info. I was guessing T1 because it was just part of doing the corner correctly to put the entire car over the white line and entirely onto the exit curb there.
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Thread Information