Thread: Helmet wrap

Liked: 0

Default Helmet wrap

I've been wanted to get my race helmet wrapped with a graphic image. Found a company in Alpharetta that was willing to try. Here's the result of first try. I think it turned out very nice.

Cost is 1/4 of custom airbrushing.

[FONT=&quot]Stampede Digital Imaging[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]12 54 Old Alpharetta Rd[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Alpharetta, GA 30005[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]770 753 4001

[/FONT]

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1461

I stumbled upon a place that offered helmet wraps but they were $300 ea, which is about the price of a basic paint job.

True, custom airbrushing is a lot more effort on the paint side, but with a wrap done in software, the design and rendering the design is a lot less of the overall cost.

Seems like for a wrap the installation is the big part (getting it smooth and making it look right)

Liked: 9

Rick,

Who is your source?
    Dean
    Wolf GB08
    Austin
    www.motorsports-sw.com

Thread Information