Liked: 0

Default tired of kuhmo shortage

anyone else running a production car getting sick of constant shotages of kuhmo tires. once again cannot find any in my size, 205/40/17. 1st race less than 3 weeks away and there will none available i am told by tire rack.

Liked: 586

no ................wow!!.....just learned that an entry must be at least five letters long. thanks for posting your concern in a formula car board - that way i just learned that any post must be at least five letters long. guess you have a formula car and a production car too. co. of yrs ago, ran an MG and the FF, with the MG on Khumos - they were great tires, nice stick and a long life - eye feel your pain - but actually what i really wanted were the 14 inch GY 430's that they once made - they were a special production run for a series in south america but i got a couple of sets by being in the right place at the right time - so check outside of the country ????

Thread Information