Liked: 53

Default Replay XD Prime X Pre Order Sale

GroupAWheels.com is hosting a pre-order sale on the very popular brand Replay XD newest camera. This camera is called the Prime X and has all the features that everybody has loved about Replay and made them better again. Small, light, easy to use and even better visual, better battery life and audio yet again. We are hosting a pre order sale so that you can have the latest state of the art camera for your racing activities and have it for less money as well!

THE PROFESSIONAL HD ACTION CAMERA
    Prime X is our 4th Generation Replay XD HD camera. Through a culmination of hard-knocks experience, incredible industrial design, and ingenious engineering, Prime X combines never before seen size, light-weight, power, optics, image sensor, processing, and aerospace-grade materials, all built into an aluminum professional HD camera. Pro users will love the high quality image, advanced features, craftsmanship, and our trademarked simplicity that even the everyday video enthusiast will use with ease. We have combined thousands of hours of R&D, production-world feedback, the best talents, and materials to create the best HD action camera.

TRUE PROFESSIONAL GRADE OPTICS
    Prime X is the first HD action camera to feature a custom miniprime cinema lens. The Hyperion CinePrime X lens is exclusively designed to be the worlds first 1/2 inch format lens to incorporate a patent pending, multi element all-glass design, with SLD elements, CineAR Anti-reflection coatings, and superior chromatic correction, all optimized for a cinematic look and feel.

Exclusive Hyperion CinePrime X Lens
    140º Natural Wide Angle operating at T/2.8, ƒ/2.7
    Protected by an impact resistant Glass Window, Lens Cover

WHERE THE LENS MEETS THE SENSOR
    Hyperion CinePrime X is finely-tuned to match an all new 1/2.3 inch, 16MP CMOS sensor, for tack sharp, high frame rate HD video, and large fine detail still images.

New High-Speed 1/2.3 inch, 16MP CMOS Sensor
    33% Lower power consumption for better battery life
    Features high sensitivity, better dynamic range and low noise

SUPERCHARGED
    Aside from optics & image, battery life is the most important function of any camera. We engineered Prime X around an ultra-high capacity, 1700 mAh battery, more than doubling usage up to an outstanding 3.5 hours on a single charge. That’s 200% more battery life than most competitors.

1700 mAh Battery, up to 3.5 Hour Battery Life
    Rapid Charge Feature, Charge 2x Faster

ME TOO. NOT QUITE.
    We've been building Professional Action Cameras Since 2005. As you can see we've been modest with our size and experience. Since day one our motto has been to tirelessly innovate the camera industry and strive to make every second of your video count. From the inside of world famous race cars, to behind the scenes, with front and center attention on the movie set, and every where in between, Replay XD cameras has been there to capture it all.

Prime X Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zffc_FW6Y10

We have been told to expect to have the units to ship out to our customers on August 7th, give or take a few days. Could be August 3rd, or could be August 11th but they are expecting August 7th.

SALE OVER
    Last edited by GAR; 08.01.14 at 8:56 AM.
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Liked: 442

For 1 Million Dollars?

I just hope they fix my 2 Replays both had battery disconnect on the same race weekend

I fixed the original post with the pricing info.
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Bump.

Thanks to those who ordered.

I also added sale options for Replay XD 1080 Mini's as well in the original post.
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Liked: 0

do you have the mini in stock? how does the order proces work?

thanks,

isaac.

Everything with the Mini is in stock and can ship today and you would have it in 1-3 days depending on where you are located. To order call 631-957-3901 or toll free 1-800-wheel-99
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Liked: 9

Does this Replay shut itself off with the bumps and vibrations of a sportsracer like the Wolf?

I like the Drift Ghost features but it turns itself off 50% of the time and it drives me crazy.
    Dean
    Wolf GB08
    Austin
    www.motorsports-sw.com

No it does not. What some people have experienced before is that through a lot of vibrations the battery has broke causing the camera to shut off, but if you hardwire it then that is not an issue. Anytime somebody has cone across that issue Replay has always taken care of it as warranty
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Less then a week remaining on the sale. Thanks t those who ordered!
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Sale ends thursday.

Thank you to those who ordered!
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

I have a message on my desk from somebody by the name of Dave that called about this sale, except the number got written down wrong. Please PM me the correct phone number to reach you.

Thanks
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Last day to Pre Order Prime X or save on 1080 Mini kits.

Thanks again to all those who ordered off of this.
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Sale over thank you again to those that ordered! As always regular ApexSpeed Member discounts still apply to all of our Replay & AIM Products
    Group-A Racing
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Liked: 0

How does this compare to the Mini in regards to video quality? I was leaning towards the Mini...however, the sample videos on the Replay web site didn't seem to be the quality I expected.

Thanks much,

Rick

Liked: 9

Now that people have bought some of these how do they stand up to the shock and vibration?

I have the Drift Ghost and it is a great camera with great features and it works well on the mountain bike but it can't take the shock and vibration in the Wolf. It shuts itself off frequently.
    Dean
    Wolf GB08
    Austin
    www.motorsports-sw.com

Liked: 526

Dean,
    I've had the mini for a few months now and it does not shut off or seem to have any other issues. I've also had the original gopro for a long time. I like the replay for its form factor. I have it mounted to the roll hoop cover (top center) on my Pro Formula Mazda with the swivel mount that comes with the camera.
    I may pickup the new replay before I come out to COTA next month.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thread Information