Liked: 1426

Default Post Race Interviews?

After the podium, they took us off to the media center to do a little interview thing. Anyone know what that was for, or where I can find the coverage? It was filmed with a GoPro camera....not sure if they got any footage or not

Contributing Member
    Liked: 210

Default Oh Crap....

If the interviewer was wearing dark sunglasses, it was the NSA and/or IRS. Unless.....

Did they flash a little red pen-light doohickey in your eyes after the interview? If so, this confirms my suspicion that Kautz is an extraterrestrial and not of this earth.

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

Definitely MIB !!!
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Liked: 824

Reid,
    Those "quotes" in the SCCA published reports often come from those meetings. Also there are a couple of reporters for various news publications in attendance and they sometimes use "a version" of whatever you said in their writeups... of course always "a quote" .

If there was video of it, I haven't heard of that before, but the person you might contact about getting some of it would be Reece White (I think) of SCCA (RWhite@SCCA.com). If she doesn't have it, would probably know who does.

Congrats on a great race - though I won't be able to see it for a while, since we were on the road.
    Steve, FV80

Liked: 1426

Thank you Steve!

Race could have been just a little better...

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Nitrous

I told you to put Nitrous in the oil overflow bottle but NOOOOO you had to play by the rules. Great race you are an inspiration to all of us with the more "historic" cars.

Liked: 501

Only the beginning, paparazzi following you everywhere now Reid !

Contributing Member steve everard's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Default interviews are posted

scca website under runoffs press interviews links to http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39134267

Thread Information