Liked: 0

Default For Sale T2001 - Red Devil (SOLD)

After the 50th running of the SCCA runoffs I will be putting the Car up for sale. This has been a great car for the last Four years but I have to let her go. The car is set up for a 6’-2” driver Approximately 200 lbs. and will fit anyone shorter with ease. This car with a lighter driver would still be very competitive. It is also a good candidate for a 593 upgrade. It has two brand new fuel cells but will need a new set of safety belts, they expire this year. I will be asking somewhere between $6000 - $8000 depending on the spares and if I let the Data system go with the car.

Last edited by GFORCE44; 01.21.15 at 6:07 PM. Reason: Sold Car

Default Am interested

I'm new to SCCA, have never raced wheel-to-wheel, but F500 really appeals to me. Are you getting out of F500? Are you moving into another category? I might be able to swing the purchase, but I was wondering if you'll be at this November's SWRRC at Texas World Speedway, so I could see it in action. I'm planning to crew with a friend who races Formula Vee at that event. Also, I'm 5'11", about 215 lbs. Would I fit?

Runningonempty,

Welcome to the SCCA. You have pick a great bunch of guys to race with if you get into the class. It would be great if someone in the southwest division bought the car and road raced it. I am not getting out of F500, I have two cars and will be running next year in my other car. I was not planning on running TWS as the Runoffs are always the last race of the year for us. The car ran Great at the runnoffs and finished a strong 18th not bad for starting 27th.

I live about 2 hours from TWS.

I will be working on going through the trailer and sorting out the list of parts that I will be including in the sale of the car in the next couple of weeks and will update the listing.

If you are really interested email me and we can get Phone numbers and talk.
    You can email me @ gsmea@austin.rr.com

Thanks for looking.

Liked: 224

runningonempty,

I am the original owner of this car. You will definitely fit in the car. It has one of the largest cockpits of any F500 chassis. When I replaced this car with a newer Red Devil, I had to go on a diet, because the cockpit on the new car was so much smaller. No joke.

Cory McLeod

Liked: 14

My son and I started last year and picked F500. It is a great bunch of guys (and some gals). Lots of support on forums and at the track from fellow drivers!! Costs are as reasonable as you can get (for racing). Speed for the money was a pleasant surprise!

Cyber monday bump

Default Do you want to Race ?

If you were looking to get your Racing license Here is your chance.

THE POLAR PRIX DBL REGIONAL / SUPER SCHOOL / CT JANUARY 24-26, 2014 MOTORSPORT RANCH CRESSON, TX

[http://www.texasscca.org/

http://sowdivscca.com/2014polarprix.pdf

Willing to rent my car and will put the cost of rental toward your purchase if you decide ito buy the car.

Would love to get another Texas driver into this car.

Glen

Well, The the 2001 Red Devil is still for Sale

If you want to see it in Action I will be running it in the Upcoming Majors Race @ Eagles Canyon on March 15 & 16.

We have Seven F500 cars Signed up for the Race so far and there might be a Car just like mine there with a 600 MC engine to look at the comparison in packaging and performance.

Glen

Bump - The Car is Still for Sale
    It now has new G-Force Cam lock Belts
    The Car has run and completed 4 Major races this year.
    This might be your last chance to get the car as a Ready to run car.
    If it does not sell soon I will be removing drive train, data system, and belts to go in the new car.

Default Winter Project

Get yourself someting to work on over the winter.

Glen

I just tried emailing you and it bounced. Please let me know if this is still for sale.

-JM

Liked: 224

Car was sold around the first of the year, and is at its new home in FL.

Default Car was Sold over Christmas

I believe it is in Georgia.

Glen

Thread Information