Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 24

If it was quality coverage and no commercials during the race activities, I would be happy to pay.

Liked: 10

oops duplicate link

Banned
    Liked: 2

Default Absolutely Ridiculous!...

...reiterating my previous comments about how bad the motorsports TV coverage is here in Canada. The Formula 1 United States Grand Prix is going on live NOW with ZERO coverage in Canada! and I can't believe that it is NOT on television!?

One of the biggest races of the year, and soon will be one of the biggest sporting events of the year in the United States as big European money mixes with big Hollywood money creating an event of SuperBowl status and it's not shown on television in Canada until late tonight at 11:30 PM on it's usual shortened TSN 2 coverage. That is absolutely ridiculous and simply unacceptable!

Another network up here needs to step up and step in to do full TV coverage of everything; pre-show, pre-race, post-race, everything. There are many motorsports fans here in Canada because there aren't many sports properties as there are in the United States. Why doesn't a network recognize this and give the public what it wants?

Liked: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Formula 3 Championship View Post
    ...ZERO coverage in Canada...
    Mark - you missed it - it was on CTV2 - oh sorry - you're in Quebec. Actually coverage was better than what TSN would have been - fewer and shorter commercials.

Following link is Toronto based so might be Ontario only -
    - http://www.wheels.ca/news/wheels-pre...ace-fans-1787/ -

Liked: 14

Did you get the GSP "St. Pierre" fight last night free in Quebec )

thanks to speedtv.com I rode along "cam" with Hamilton, with no commentary, track is wild,

Hamilton and Vettel have really different lines around the slow left-handers, Hami always on the inside and early.... very interesting

Banned
    Liked: 2

Default Where is CTV2?...

Derek...yeah CTV2 is not a standard channel on the Videotron cable network here in Montreal. It must be an option to add it, but it should be a given channel in all cable packages as I don't have it and other residents must not have it either.

TSN is sooo terrible with their coverage, I hope CTV takes it away next year and does something smart with it. But atleast I have the Speed re-broadcast at 11:30 PM tonight which I certainly won't be watching the TSN re-broadcast.

Liked: 296

I don't always watch the Formula 1 race, but when I do i stream it from Sky.

I got cable for the first time in four years at the end of the racing season (coincidence?). I decided to get a package that does not include Speed. I don't regret it. Sky coverage is much better, and other races can be found on the webs as well.

The cable industry, much like the Motion Picture Association of America and other media producers, have chosen to support dying business models rather than innovate. As a result, they have lost the chance to sell me an expanded channel set.
    Chris Livengood, enjoying underpriced ferrous whizzy bits that I hacked out in my tool shed since 1999.

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Livengood View Post
    The cable industry, much like the Motion Picture Association of America and other media producers, have chosen to support dying business models rather than innovate. As a result, they have lost the chance to sell me an expanded channel set.

Liked: 7

Default Sky Sports F1 HD on Pittsburgh Cable?

Chris,

How, please

Thanks,

Rick Kean

Liked: 1110

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kean View Post
    Chris,
    How, please
    http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorspor...am-online.html
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'