Liked: 6

Default QRE Invader for sale

This is the car I bought from Mike Quadrini that Mike Brent drove. It has a ton of successful history. It's fast and race ready. Even I managed a track record with it at the NJMP Lightning track. The car is exactly as I raced it at the Runoffs last fall, except I fixed the broken stinger that broke during the race. I did race it after the runoffs at a one day race at Watkins Glen with no problems. I am asking $8000 as is complete but with no spares. I paid more than that just 2 years ago and have put a lot of effort in cleaning, bodywork and paint. I do have the updated pipe that Mike Q. is currently running, but it needs to be fitted and would be included in the sale. That was $800. The car has a Mychron 3 Gold datalogger and updated belts. There are a ton a spares available from tires, rims, belts, clutches to a complete fresh 494 motor. These are negotiable and I'd let go for somewhere around half the cost of new.

Any question, please feel free to let me know. If you'd like pictures I have lots. PM me or call my mobile at 716-536-4059.

I'm selling because I bought a pair of cars (from Dolphin Motorsports) that have a few options I like and rather than swap all the parts out, I decided to just fix up my newly purchased cars.

Thanks for looking.

Keith

Liked: 91

Default For sale?

Still looking to sell this car?

Liked: 17

Default It will be soon

I bought this car. I just drove it to 3rd in the RunOffs. I am thinking of selling it. Are you interested?

Liked: 91

Yes, I may be interested please post pictures of the car with the bodywork on and off.

Default For sale again

Fastest true F500 at the RunOffs.

As raced at Laguna Seca at the RunOffs. New bearings, brakes, belts, Aim datalogger and more. Spares include fresh dyno'd HRP motor, starter, clutches one each, belts one each, carbs x2, one set of mounted wheels, 2 pipes, full set of shocks, brake pads, rubber pucks, gears, springs and helixes.

Asking $12,000.
    Custom trailer also available $7,000.

Call Jeff 415-215-5645
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teamfun; 01.06.15 at 2:28 PM.

Liked: 1

Is car still avaible if so send me PM Thanks JTP1

Default New thread

Hi
    I created a new thread for my car since I had hijacked Keith's old thread.

Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by teamfun View Post
    Hi
    I created a new thread for my car since I had hijacked Keith's old thread.
    Link to new thread: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67273
    Nick Sullivan
    F5 #92
    '97 Red Devil T-27
    facebook.com/SullySpeedShop twitter.com/SullysSpeedShop

Thread Information