Liked: 29

Default DUFFUS LOGO and POSTERS

The DUFFI have reviewed the attached logo for DUFFUS ("Da Unofficial Formula F United States Championship"). We have endeavored to be true to the original irreverent spirit of things while keeping it tasteful and fun. We hope you like it. Different formats and DPI attached.

Since 1/31/2014 begins The Year of the Horse, the DUFFUS idea seems quite appropriate.

Protests to the logo may be filed with the DUFFI or by simply ranting here.

In the future, we'll post the poster(s) (weak pun intended) to this thread as well.

Cheers,
    Angela Slocum & Dave Gernert
    DUFFUS Graphics Department

Liked: 127

LOL, I got a kick out of that. All the DUFFUS drivers will need to prominently display one of these on their cars.
    Will Velkoff
    Van Diemen RF00 / Honda FF

Liked: 24

Default DUFFUS car stickers

I assume placement needs to be on the rear.
    - Angela, FF#7

Liked: 36

You folks crack me up.

John D.

Liked: 83

Default Inspirational

Certainly an incentive to join the series. Maybe each time you've run a race you get another "tail" to add to the race trailer like "kills" on the side of an airplane.

Liked: 20

DK 540....
    That is an excellent idea....sorta like a pin the tail on the Donkey (DUFFI) ....but better.

Liked: 78

I almost want that logo as a patch on my drivers suit...

Contributing Member Jonathan Hirst's Avatar
    Liked: 4

Quote Originally Posted by DK540 View Post
    Certainly an incentive to join the series. Maybe each time you've run a race you get another "tail" to add to the race trailer like "kills" on the side of an airplane.
    The Ontario Series at one time used stickers like that as trophies (3 classes x 6 weekends - it added up).

We'd have a 1st in red, 2nd in blue, and 3rd in green.

Gord Lowe collected more than a few in 2006. RIP Gordo

---------------------------------
    Ferret Industries Archival site
    Ferret Industries on Facebook
    Basement Bookshelf FF/CF Scanned article Archive

Default Trophy Logos

We could do different color logos and maybe size for the trophy logos. Then have basic black decals to go on your cars rump as a participant.

Liked: 83

Default Tails

Sorta what I was thinking, a plain b&w logo sticker, then blue tails, red tails, yellow tails (1, 2 & 3) or black tails (showed up!), like a WWII fighter jet. Could get a little crowded, though, over the course of a "career."

David

Liked: 280

Default DUFFUS Logo and Posters

Hi,

A special request has just been made to the DUFFUS Graphics Department (jeez, just a few weeks and there is already a bureaucracy!!!!) to put some color to the logo and I will see about some patches and stickers.

Please keep the ideas coming, this is really great!

Thanks,

Joe Marcinski
    CF #04

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Marcinski View Post
    Hi,

A special request has just been made to the DUFFUS Graphics Department (jeez, just a few weeks and there is already a bureaucracy!!!!) to put some color to the logo and I will see about some patches and stickers.

Please keep the ideas coming, this is really great!

Thanks,

Joe Marcinski
    CF #04
    Joe;

We have added some color to the logo's "cheeks" per the request of the honorable DUFFI.

= Horse Pies?

Cheers,
    The DUFFUS Graphics Department
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 280

Default DUFFUS Logo & Posters

HI,

Angela & Dave have done a truly magnificent job with the logo & posters for our ad hoc series. We are working on getting some pricing together, but thanks to Angela & Dave; DUFFUS drivers (hopefully everyone will understand that is not a slur!) will have DUFFUS logo series stickers, tech stickers, kill stickers for podium finishers in each race as well as the poster. We are also working on an embroidered patch for the DUFFUS driver suits.

I am visualizing Dan Pyanowski and I standing next to one another with Polish Racing Drivers of America AND DUFFUS patches on our driver suits.....................

We hope that our fellow drivers will enjoy these little detail things that we are doing, but please remember that the focus is on having great racing and a really good time. Shortly we will be providing some detail on the registration process, car numbers, etc.

My sincere thanks to Angela & Dave for their sterling efforts on our behalf. They will be getting a raise for this. They just don't know that that means double portions of the homemade strawberry shortcake at the party at my house in October.

Joe M.

Thread Information