Thread: 2015 season

Liked: 0

Default 2015 season

How many races will be run in the 2015 ICSCC series, and how many tracks are involved? Will there still be racing at Kent Pacific Raceway now that it is for sale?

Liked: 120

Still in the planning stages, and most people in the know are keeping what they know to them selves.

Last I heard it was 15 races over ten weekends. Same five clubs as last year.

Also, could be as few as 13 races over nine weekends pending economic viability.

As far as tracks go, it will be the same 6 as this year, but dates will be closer to that of 2013. I believe there will only be one at pacific, but my last info on that was prior to being put up for sale. I know the other sanctioning bodies in the region still plan to hold their races their next year, so I would assume Icscc is as well.

I would be more specific if I could, but I know one club already changed its date within the last couple of days, so I don't want to post anything in public prior to the schedule being closer to official.

Liked: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    How many races will be run in the 2015 ICSCC series, and how many tracks are involved? Will there still be racing at Kent Pacific Raceway now that it is for sale?
    You never ever get the final answer to that question until some time in January. Yes difficult but you learn to live with it after a few years.
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Default One really NEVER knows...

During WW II, the soldiers expected the war to be over by the end of the year...1944, but they hadn't planned on the "Battle of the Bulge". In 1951, the Korean War troops expected to be home by Christmas...until several divisions of Chinese had crossed the Yalu river, subsequently [ it ] became a whole new war that nobody was prepared for. So, too, Pacific Raceways management has told SOVREN they can plan on their usual dates to race in 2015....

Default Pacific Raceway Sale

Anyone heard any news about the sale of Pacific raceway

Contributing Member
    Liked: 113

Default Sir

Last I herd the seller and buyer where several million apart.

Default NW racing

How many ICSCC races on how many weekends at what tracks?

Liked: 120

14 races all 6 tracks, 9 weekends. Triple race at Spokane and mission, double at orp, singles at PIR,PR, and the ridge

Schedule link

Thread Information