Liked: 2

Default Carb jetting question

Hello all, This question goes out to those western Canadian racers who run at Edmonton's Castrol speedway, What Carb jetting is being used at that track elevation ?

I'm sure I'm located no less than a thousand meters lower in altitude which is where my carb is set up to run at.
    Thanks for any advice.

Tom

Liked: 442

Coming to play with us next season Tom?

Remember to pick up Gord and Gary on your way.

Sent you a PM

Liked: 2

You bet ! I'm sure Gord and Co. will head out there at the same time.
    We are lucky to have a track at Gimli but the bumps and dips are damn hard on the car. Lookin forward to run on the nice new pavement at Castrol. and who knows ? Maybe kick some serious butt too lol

Thread Information