Thread: Run Offs?

Liked: 229

Default Run Offs?

Am I just missing it or is there no thread about the Run Offs? Once the biggest thing FF fans looked forward seems to be getting ignored now. While I have shifted my but from driving to running my own team, the Run Offs to me are still a pretty cool deal. You get to race against guys/gals you don't ever see and visit some cool tracks. The events I couldn't make it to I always paid attention to the pictures of the latest and greatest and the new tricks that inevitably showed up at the season ending gathering. Please somebody who is out at Laguna, please keep us updated and let us know what is going on. From Jeremy in his Citation, Tim in the chrome Piper, and the new Pipers under the Fast Forward tent to Stan Townes who finally gets the RO in his backyard and all the others who make the trek, good luck and race hard and safe. Hoping to hear more about the week as it unfolds. We will be freezing our butts of at the Glen but thinking of all of you out in the sun. Go PIPER!! Jeremy is my favourite east coaster..............just wish he was in my car!

Brian.

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1461

I'm here, but crewing for a STU. Tom Hope and Zach Craggio are within 50 feet of us.

Have to see what the week brings as far as any flails go and if I get a chance to watch the formula cars much.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 210

Default Go Here....

Catch all the FF Runoffs excitement on this thread:

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65540

Thread Information