Liked: 313

Default AIM data lap times and lap numbers

Maybe I missed it, but I can't find lap time or lap number as an exportable variable when outputting data as a csv file in Race Studio 2. I can try to generate it but then the resolution is only as good as the sample rate.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Contributing Member
    Liked: 101

When you do File>Data Export in Excel, on the right it gives you a choice of distance, time, or distance/time. That will give you a running lap time and lap number as the first two columns. If you want just a list of your lap numbers and times, go to the lap manager and select export to Excel and it will give you a list of the session number, lap number, and lap time.

Liked: 23

I think the header of the CSV will have one row with an array of lap times. In the XLS export its inferred from the time column (resets to zero after beacon).

Tim
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Thread Information