Thread: WTB Novakar

Liked: 6

Wanted To Buy WTB Novakar

Does anyone have a Novakar they would like to sell or know of anyone I could contact that has one for sale? I plan on converting it to F600 to run regionally here in Colorado. My budget for a donor car, with or without 2 stroke bits is in the $5k ish range and if I can find one maybe a few crash spares and/or an extra set of rims too. I am trying to keep my total car cost to be around $10k-12k after the conversion and shipping costs

Thanks
    Marty

Liked: 0

Default Novakar

Quote Originally Posted by marty77 View Post
    Does anyone have a Novakar they would like to sell or know of anyone I could contact that has one for sale? I plan on converting it to F600 to run regionally here in Colorado. My budget for a donor car, with or without 2 stroke bits is in the $5k ish range and if I can find one maybe a few crash spares and/or an extra set of rims too. I am trying to keep my total car cost to be around $10k-12k after the conversion and shipping costs

Thanks
    Marty
    I know this a bit late ,but did you find a car yet.I have first generation novakar that could serve your needs with lots of work.let me know E mail me at momakki007@yahoo.com

Thread Information