Thread: 2003 Invader

Liked: 0

Default 2003 Invader

2003 invader car for sale, actually built in 05 and first log race 06. 18 race total. Car has 494 rotax with polaris primary and skidoo secondary/hewlins pipe/ recently installed the aimsport michron 3 data logger gps/oxygen senson/ rpm/water accelerometer. Aero front end all the best parts on the front and rear , lots of chrome parts ,custom tapered roller bearing rear axel tube .spares ; 4 mounted rain /4mounted hoosies / 4 new hoosiers (stickers)/ quick jack / lots of carb parts and clutch parts weights /springs/ helix/ignition parts /spare coils /cdi etc.
    just can't work the wheel anymore health has been an issue. 9,000.00 we are on the west coast and can a trip back towards the east or 1/2 way feel free to email for more info and pics .etc.

where at in oregon are you I am in idaho and trying to put to gather my first f500 for auto-x

we are in portland,
    email me @ jlcustom@hevanet.com if your passing through
    Jerry

Is the car still for sale?

Liked: 1

Is the car still for sale

Liked: 14

I will respond for the seller. Car is sold and in my garage!! Sorry. If you are looking for an Invader, I can put you in touch with Mike Quadrini who produced the car. PM me.

Thread Information