Liked: 0

For Sale 2001 Formula Mazda (spec) $20,000

SOLD -- $20,000 -- 2001 Formula Mazda -- Raced at the Nationals level by prior owner. Still spec and should be ready for racing (probably only needs updated seat belts and fire extinguisher). Since I have owned it (2 years), the car has been exclusively stored at and professionally maintained only by Texas Autosports (Moses Smith). Car is located at Texas Autosports (Cresson, Texas). All of my drives have been supported by Texas Autosports’ mechanics. Thus, you can know that the best quality service and maintenance have been performed on the car. The engine is strong (sealed per spec). TA serviced the transmission regularly. TA has adjusted the jets to get good performance and easy starts. TA has tweaked the suspension settings and alignment to get everything right. The lap times of this car are only limited by the driver’s abilities. I know this because I have seen Moses turn amazing laps times in my car while testing it. Car has nice digital data acqusition and GPS system (unit just replaced). There are a few extras, including: jack, jets, extra set of wheels with brand new (never used) Goodyear slicks. Color: #39, white with black wings and black side pods. I love the car and love driving it (selling for financial reasons). Shipping arrangements can be made if not local. patents@barrydove.com (if you want to discuss it by phone, send me an email and I will reply with phone number). If you are local to Texas area, I highly recommend the services, support, and coaching available from Moses' crew at Texas Autosports (they are awesome and make it fun for the drivers).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by barryd; 04.18.14 at 11:22 AM. Reason: sold

Liked: 0

Default SOLD

SOLD

Thread Information