Liked: 0

For Sale 2000 Formula Mazda, compete package SOLD

ENTIRE PACKAGE IS SOLD. THANK YOU. I am selling my nationally competitive Formula Mazda, Spares, Pit Cart, Trailer, and Truck. This car and equipment have been meticulously prepared and maintained. Car holds 5 track records, 2012 Majors Champion, 7 time Divisional Champion, and has been in the top 5 of the Runoffs twice. I will consider breaking up the package if necessary. For less than the cost of a new truck, you could own EVERYTHING necessary to run and support a Formula Mazda!
    28ft Pace Trailer SOLD
    Mazda with large spares package $23,000
    Pit Equipment including set up pads, scales, utility cart $5,000
    2006 GMC Duramax 93,000 miles and many extras $27,000
    Contact Russ at lindemann5@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Russell16; 11.07.13 at 1:43 PM. Reason: Entire Package is sold

Liked: 1417

For anyone not wanting to download a PDF, total package asking price: $58,000

Thread Information