Liked: 0

Default Formule Vee plans/blueprints

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a set of detailed plans to build a FVee chassis, preferably a Stilletto
    (or anything VERY competitive). Would I have to contact a chassis builder or find my prefered chassis and take measurements from it?

Please let me know.
    "Racing is life and life is a risk" Michael Schumacher

Liked: 50

Quote Originally Posted by kartracer76 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am looking for a set of detailed plans to build a FVee chassis, preferably a Stilletto
    (or anything VERY competitive). Would I have to contact a chassis builder or find my prefered chassis and take measurements from it?

Please let me know.
    I can't imagine a builder sending you detailed plans to build one of his chassis. Several people have copied an existing model. I think that is what you will have to end up doing.

Jim
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425
    http://www.sracing.com

Liked: 0

Default or, buy a roller

Now and then a FV roller appears on the "for sale" part of this site or the one on sracing.com's link to other FV/FST forums.

Check there.

I got a "Caracal" clone chassis about 18 months ago.

However, you have to be careful about what the seller tells you. Turns out that the chassis I bought is not a real Caracal, so I anticipate some homologation issues (soon).

Fred Clark, Caracal manufacturer was not happy that the car was represented as one of his.

Thread Information