Thread: DB-1's?

Liked: 309

Default DB-1's?

[size=2][size=1]Lately, I have read a number of posts noting DB-1's "collecting dust." Why? Market soft? Waiting to return at some point? Where are all these cars?[/size]

[size=1]I'm considering a car for regional racing and have wondered why there are not more DB-1's for sale given the comments I have been reading. There seems to be decent selection of cars at both the high/low end of the market, but curiously missing has been the DB-1.[/size]

[size=1]Yes, I have seen several DB-1's pop up here of the course of the winter, but it seems like there should be more given the cars "has been" National status (others opinion, not mine!).[/size]

[/size]
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 3

I was drooling over a DB-1 for sale in my area, but I'd have to sell my Tiga twice before I could afford it!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Db-1

Hang in there, John, as some of the DB-1 owners are starting to come to grips with the current market. You'll be able to find a good one at a good price in the near future.

Larry Oliver
    International Racing Products
    Larry Oliver

Liked: 0

I was just at Lindstrand Motorsports (262) 724 3346 and one of their customers has a DB 1 for sale.

Kurtis

Liked: 3

Kurtis, that's the one I was drooling over. Anybody want to buy everything I own??

Thread Information