Liked: 0

Default Looking for FSCCA car / package

If you are considering selling, we are looking to buy.

Keith Field
    352-735-4042
    keith@keithfieldhomes.com

Liked: 115

Default Thanks!

Hey, Keith. Good to meet you guys at Savannah. Many thanks for the countless favors. Sorry I didn't give you a better race. Next time. Are you looking for a ride for your compatriot?

JG

Yep. The ole Limey Bastard has finally scraped together enough to buy a used package.
    We'll be glad to take that old used car off of your hands!!!
    See you soon.
    Keith Field

Liked: 59

Default Limey Bastard

Cool beans. I rather enjoyed the time spent with the Limey Bastard and Keith at VIR, and look forward to seeing both of you guys again. [Limey] Jim is the one, along with a few of his cold friends from Australia, that convinced me to put my battered car back together and run the Sunday race on one rad. Has Gaither got you talked into coming up to VIR for Halloween?

Keith: Played golf with your F500 buddy, Hank Bilek, a couple weeks ago. We have a (another) mutual friend that does a golf outing on his birthday, and drinking and riding with Hank is what makes the golf part bearable....

See you guys soon. Limey bastard shows, and I'll buy the Fosters. Tell him to bring his sister, 'cause I think Thor is sweet on her....

Best regards,
    Eric
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

Default He got his!!!

The Limey Bastard is now the proud owner of Steve Sallenbach's #61. Many thanks to Steve for helping us make it happen.
    Also, many thanks to Erik, Mick, Kevin, Kris, George, Kyle, Stephen, Ringo, and everyone else who sent photos, shared information, and otherwise helped in our search.
    Eric, ice down the Fosters, we will see you at VIR in May, hopefully with Jim's sister in tow. Should I get her phone number for Thor???
    Best Regards to All
    Keith

Liked: 115

Default VIR in MAY?

May? What the heck, guys? How about October?

JG

Thread Information