Liked: 0

Default 7 of us going to the "Big Show"

Hey guys,
    Well, the invites are coming out and it looks like all 7 of us who registered for the Runoff's were approved. This should be a nice race between us. Let's all just remember what group we are in and stay clean with the big boys. I know I personally have alot of work to do as Justin and Oliver were putting it to me at the last Mid-Ohio National.
    Good luck to everyone and let's hope Enterprise and the CSR's bring the parts this time.
    (Of course no one will need them if they are available)
    Tom

Liked: 0

Have fun guys!!!! I wish I was going.

Can't wait to see you guys on TV.

Liked: 115

Default The Runoffs & the ARRC

Have fun guys. Remember - you can award your own trophies for the unofficial FSCCA champion! Hey, why not. Last time at Mid-O, might as well make it memorable.

Who's coming to the ARRC at Road Atanta? That will be one of my first events in the new car. I haven't driven Road Atlanta since 1981 when I turned my Zink into a plane without wings. Looking forward to seeing the place again.

JG

Liked: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mihelich
    Good luck to everyone and let's hope Enterprise and the CSR's bring the parts this time.
    (Of course no one will need them if they are available)
    Tom
    In that case, I hope they bring enough parts to rebuild all 7 cars!

It should be a good race. Qualifying may be a real mess, since FA and FM run together. The FM boys were causing most of the trouble at last weekend's M-O race, and they run about the same times as us so the resulting traffic might be a little frustrating on both sides. The real FA cars should have no problem passing any of us.

Now for the race, I'm going to be looking for a little more speed in turn 1, and a better entrance to the back straight.

Justin

Thread Information