Liked: 68

Default Interesting new head restraint website

Here's the link - I have no personal connection, but I thought others should see it.

http://www.headrestraint.org/
    Marshall Mauney

Milwaukee Region

Liked: 23

[size=1]Why would this domain name need to be registered by a proxy service, which essentially hides the real registrant. What is their motivation to hide?[/size]
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Banned
    Liked: 1116

Marshall,

Came across an announcement regarding the site a few days ago. I think it is an excellent idea. Glad to see someone took the initiative. It will be interesting to see what manufacturers are willing to release real data and which ones refrain.

Given the amount of discussion regarding this topic on this site, you'd think that Kirk will be getting a mound of resumes from all the experts real soon.

I don't know about the above post....it seems that he is real open about who he is...the link to his email lists his first and last name.

--Daryl DeArman
    Last edited by Daryl DeArman; 07.25.05 at 7:16 PM. Reason: add signature

Liked: 0

Default Good question...

Quote Originally Posted by TimW
    [size=1]Why would this domain name need to be registered by a proxy service, which essentially hides the real registrant. What is their motivation to hide?[/size]
    Fair question, Tim. I don't own the domain yet but have made a deal to buy it from the current owner - who scored it before we came up with this plan. We'll be able to buy it once we have a registered NFP created, so there is a legal entity taking that property, rather than just little ol' me. Until that time, the owner wants to be able to take it back, if we don't succeed with the effort so we arrived at this compromise for the time being.

Kirk Knestis
    Greensboro, NC

Thread Information