Liked: 0

Default Pi Research or Pectel SQ6M stand alone system

Hi All,

Have a nearly new Pi Research or Pectel SQ6M stand alone ecu package to offer. No expense spared when purchased and the best system available. Some may know of other forums on here this could be utilized in so feedback on that is welcome. Simply starting here as was suggested by a few members.

This system was originally used to run 1000cc 4 cylinder motorcycle race engines, but can run everything up to 12 cylinders. Has things like data logging, pit limiting, traction and wheelie control, launch control, gear change ignition cut(quick shift), switchable fuel maps, ignition and boost trim maps, knock control, cam control and soooo much more. The SQ6M truly does it all. If unfamiliar with the system here are a few links.

https://www.cosworth.com/products/pectel-sq6m/

https://www.rbracing-rsr.com/sq6m_pectel.html

Can even use Aim components(i.e. some might like their dash better). Its a PDF--- file:///C:/Users/TEMP/AppData/Local/Temp/SQ6_Omega.pdf

Everything being offered is practically new, and not beat up race gear. Only 330 true miles on the components. At least 1/3 to 1/2 of those miles were easy street ridden miles. Comes off a back up bike so very little use.

After reaching out to several well respected and envolved members on this site, and others, i believe their suggestions on pricing is fair for everyone. Of course i would like to see more, because of how much it originally cost, but such is racing. I know i will never see the 20k+ spent on the system, yet willing to let it go on to someone else who will put it to good use rather than the system sitting around waiting for me to find a project to stick it in.

Below are the parts listed on the invoice which are all the parts up for sale in this package. Sorry, as much as i would like to help people out will not be splitting anything out of this sale. Feel free to post up an interest in something which will let the potential new owner be aware of stuff they can part out of the sale if they wish to do so.

Pectel SQ6M
    H10-0201 bike loom
    H10-0202
    X sport display
    Channel zero beacon receiver
    2 axis acceleromotor
    Wheelspeed sens, 4mm sens ting
    Lightweight linear pot (150mm)
    Lightweight linear pot (75mm)
    Sigma/Delta press sens 160psi
    Sigma/Delta temp sens
    Strain guage svc plus amp
    Lambda sensor
    Pectell PPCAN TLA

Since this will be a fairly large purchase for someone let's address the elephant in the room. Yes, this is a new post from a relatively new member which by all accounts should scream scam to most of us. I do realize this and fully understand possible skepticism. To allay concerns of anyone i will be happy to meet up with an established and respected member of this community anywhere in south Florida. This way they may personally look over all items to inspect for potential buyer.
    If you are seriously interested in purchasing(meaning you have funds ready to go-presuming everything i say about this sale is what i claim it to be) then can coordinate a meeting with whomever you wish in south FL so they can personally report back to you what they find. This way you do not have to take my word for it. Find someone you trust and they can confirm everything for you.
    I realize we are spread out all over the country and expecting a convenient and honest transaction in this day and age can be a big ask. Therefore, i have no qualms about trying to allay buyer concerns. All i ask is that before going through all this let us be certain you are ready to complete a transaction provided everything i claim regarding this system is there and true. Will be happy to provide pics of each individual part to prospective buyer if need be.

caveat: the manual i have is on disk. If you wish, i can get it printed out in booklet form if preferred. Some of us like the tactile feeling of using a manual in our hands.

PRICE----- $8,000

If interested PM to discuss further.

Thanks for taking the time to read everything. If anyone ends up connecting a buyer with this system from me i will gladly send a token of appreciation.

Liked: 0

Racing season in full swing. Just a reminder, better to have something in case you need it instead of needing it and not being able to get it(or get it in time). Don't get caught at the track without a back up.

Thread Information