Thread: master cup 2023

Liked: 107

Default master cup 2023

anyone know if Master Cup plans on running a US calendar for 2023 ?

Liked: 29

Default Masters Historics

I've reached out to them and always the same response "coming soon". I'm sure you're like me and want to make a schedule for the season well in advance. I was counting on their events as an alternative to my usual SVRA/HSR schedule.

Liked: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fraelich View Post
    I've reached out to them and always the same response "coming soon". I'm sure you're like me and want to make a schedule for the season well in advance. I was counting on their events as an alternative to my usual SVRA/HSR schedule.
    Masters 2023 US Calendar - Update !

At last, I hear you say!

Firstly, I am sorry that we have been so late in releasing our Masters 2023 US schedule. Anja leaving us was unexpected and caused us to change our plans and intended schedule for the year ahead.

I’m very thankful to those of you that have been in contact over the last few weeks since we announced Anja’s departure, offering your services in the US. However, for the time being, I need to take stock of the position we now find ourselves in Stateside. I have decided that it will be best for us to run with a reduced US schedule this year which will be managed from our headquarters in the UK, as it was before Anja’s move to the US, whilst we fine-tune our plans for 2024 Stateside.

So, without further ado, here are our US plans for 2023.

Laps for Laguna, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, 23/25 June
    We will kick off the season at the Laps for Laguna charity event on 23/25 June. We will be taking two grids to this event: a combined grid of Masters Racing Legends for 1966-1985 F1 cars and Formula Atlantic Plus grid, and another grid for the Masters Endurance Legends.

WeatherTech International Challenge with Brian Redman, Road America, 13/16 July

Next up, in mid-July, we are delighted to be back at the WIC at Road America. All the Masters US grids will be able to join into existing run groups at this event. Our entry fee will be identical to the organiser’s entry fee. However, if you enter through Masters, the added benefit will be that your results from this event will add to the 2023 Masters Championship points tallies, and you will get a priority entry into the US F1 GP support races this year. As you will recall, this fantastic event was oversubscribed last year!

Formula 1 United States Grand Prix, Circuit of The Americas, 19/22 October
    Last but not least, we will return to the Circuit of The Americas to wow the crowds at the US Grand Prix. At the moment, we have confirmation of only one run group here, but we are working hard to try and get both grids in attendance again! Mr Bobby Epstein, the President of COTA, has made it clear he wants the same again this year but with our paddock open to the public. However, the final decision will come from Formula 1. Watch this space….

We will have more details for you very shortly, including information on entry forms and our 2023 Event Guide.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me, Rachel or Chiara, a lin

Thread Information