Thread: Lotus Twin Cam

Liked: 21

Default Lotus Twin Cam

I have a Lotus Twin Cam bottom end for sale. This was built as part of an engine built by Tony Ingram and then dynoed by Ivey Engines for a customer of mine. The engine parts for sale consists of a 701 LA block, a forged Fardon crankshaft, new Carrillo style connecting rods with ARP 2000 bolts, new CP pistons, jack shaft, and a 104 tooth flywheel balanced with crank. The crankshaft is standard/standard. The pistons are 84mm which makes the displacement 1611.6 cc. The customer was going to disclose the displacement and get comfortable with driving a Formula B car and update to the new block later. I already have a spare block, so instead of sleeving this one and wasting the new pistons, I’ll just swap it out. As pictured $3800

I can't seem to add any more pics, if interested contact me at irwin_eng using hotmail for more pics.

Or go to my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/david.irwin.92317
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David Irwin
    Irwin Engineering
    Bailey, CO 80421
    303-653-5550

Liked: 21

Default More Pics TwinCam

Attached Images Attached Images
    David Irwin
    Irwin Engineering