Liked: 4

Default For Sale Vintage Caldwell D-13 FV

Hi guys;
    I am selling my vintage Caldwell D-13 FV, 1200 engine, that I painstakingly restored over many years. No cost was spared to do it right. Chassis number 022654. The car was taken down to the last rivet and I had a new bottom chassis plate installed. The chassis was then sandblasted and received new paint. The engine was rebuilt/gone through by Dietmar and the gearbox was fully refurbished by an "old" Vee-gearbox expert in Los Angeles, I do not remember his name.
    The bodywork was fixed, prepped and professionally painted by my trusted painter Bob in Los Angeles. It is currently dark green. The lettering, roundels and striping is all vinyl. The exhaust has been powder coated black. A new firewall was created and installed.
    The car was assembled back into one piece by Jens Plougman of Euro FF fame in Phoenix. It has a new steering box, shocks and so on.
    I did not install a new battery, fire system or a new fuel cell as I did not intend to drive the car. The seat belts are brand new, but are out of date for vintage competition. In addition to those parts, I recommend a full race prep before I would hit the track with it.
    I have the early log book and I attached a pic of the first page. I also have the engine perfornance numbers from Dietmar after he ran it on the bench.
    You could eat off the thing, that is how clean it is.
    It does not come with spares.
    $9,500
    The car is located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
    The easiest way to contact me is via email: propracer@pm.me or you can call me at 310-561-0196
    Thanks for looking
    Luc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by propracer; 04.11.22 at 12:44 AM.

Liked: 0

Default Still available?

HI,
    came across your FV, is it still for sale?
    thx Richard

Liked: 4

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSM62 View Post
    HI,
    came across your FV, is it still for sale?
    thx Richard
    if the ad is up, it is still available.
    Thanks
    Luc

Thread Information