Liked: 62

Default SCCA Test Days at VIR Aug 6/7

Anyone else going to the combined TNIA and Test Days at VIR next weekend? Looks like only about a half dozen open wheel cars so far, mostly FEs. Thinking about getting some pretty cheap practice time in. I’m sure it is pitched as for those folks Runoff bound, but looks like they will take vintage licenses and vintage prepped cars.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 145

Quote Originally Posted by wake74 View Post
    Anyone else going to the combined TNIA and Test Days at VIR next weekend? Looks like only about a half dozen open wheel cars so far, mostly FEs. Thinking about getting some pretty cheap practice time in. I’m sure it is pitched as for those folks Runoff bound, but looks like they will take vintage licenses and vintage prepped cars.
    I'll be there in my FV. Both days.

James

Liked: 62

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    I'll be there in my FV. Both days.

James
    Unfortunately, with the fuel cell leak, I’m not going to be able to make it. Was really looking forward to getting some much needed track time. Even worse, now the wife is hinting that since I can’t go to the track, I should accompany her on her flight up to visit the in-laws :-( I sensing a work emergency coming……

Thread Information